Because it’s built directly underneath your home, your crawl space plays a key role in your home’s structural integrity. Crawl spaces bear this weight through the foundation walls and crawl space support columns.
How Crawl Space Supports Fail
- Sinking Crawl Space Supports
- Inadequate Structural Design
- Rotting Floor Joists
- Foundation Failure
In many cases, a failing crawl space structure can be resolved by installing crawl space supports.
At ITG Basements, we specialize in crawl space repairs of all types. If you’re experiencing a structural problem with your crawl space, we have a solution for you.
Crawl Space Support System
The SettleStop IntelliJack™ Crawl Space Stabilizer is an adjustable supplemental support system used for sagging crawl spaces.
It not only provides supplemental support to your failing structure — it can also often lift failing floor joists or beams, restoring them to their original position.
The IntelliJack® is available for installation throughout Pennsylvania, including Scranton, Reading, Allentown and nearby areas.
- Fast, Year-Round Installation — The IntelliJack™ can be installed year-round, with installations completing in about a day. There’s no waiting time for concrete to cure!
- Stronger Crawl Space Support — Our crawl space support system can support vertical loads exceeding 60,000 pounds, which is far stronger than conventional concrete repairs.
- Versatile Installation — The IntelliJack’s portable size allows it to be installed in even the tightest of crawl spaces.
- Superior Support — Our support jacks do more than merely halt the downward movement of your floor. The IntelliJack™ may also be adjusted to try to lift the floor above to its original position.
OUR CRAWL SPACE EXPERTS ARE HERE TO HELPSchedule Free Inspection
Crawl Space Repair Solutions