Different problems call for different tools to fix them. In the same way that we wouldn’t use a hammer to pound in a screw, we wouldn’t use generic piping to waterproof a basement in need of a french drain installation.
At ITG Basements, we have the french drain drainage solution you need to create dry, usable space in your basement or crawl space. We have specialized basement drain or french drain systems that we customize for your unique problem — no matter what that problem may be. For a free basement waterproofing or french drain installation quote, call or e-mail us today! Our installations take 1-2 days.
The AquaStop BasementGutter™ Drainage System
Our most popular french drain drainage system, AquaStop BasementGutter™ is the ideal solution for most basement waterproofing applications.
Unlike old-fashioned drain tile systems installed on the outside of the home, AquaStop BasementGutter™ installation is performed just underneath the perimeter edge of the basement floor.
AquaStop BasementGutter™ Specifications
- Includes wall flange with 3/8″ opening to collect water from walls — There’s no gap on the basement floor to let humidity into the space or to collect debris.
- Able to waterproof concrete block foundation walls — Weep holes are drilled at the bottom of the blocks to drain the hollow cavities.
- Will not clog with mud — The system sits on top of the footing, away from the “mud zone” underneath your floor. Water is collected without the risk of clogs that would halt your system.
AquaStop™ Safe Track Monolithic Floor French Drain
As a baseboard drainage system, AquaStop™ Safe Track french drain installation is above the floor and along the inside perimeter of the basement.
If you have a monolithic foundation, meaning that your floor and footing were poured as one piece, this is the only french drain system installation that is appropriate. AquaStop™ Safe Track french drain is also perfect for other applications when jackhammering the floor is not an option– in basements with radiant heat, for example.
AquaStop™ Safe Track Specifications
- Installs without jackhammering a drain channel — Your monolithic floor (and your foundation footing) will not be damaged during installation.
- Able to waterproof concrete block foundation walls — As with WaterGuard®, weep holes are drilled at the bottom of the block to drain cavities.
- Will not collect mud or debris — As a sealed basement drain that is placed on top of your basement floor and against the wall, there is no opening for debris to collect in the system from the basement floor.
LET OUR BASEMENT WATERPROOFING EXPERTS HELPSchedule free inspection
VIEW MORE BASEMENT WATERPROOFING SOLUTIONS